Path to humanity

Path to humanity
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. (Albert Einstein)

Saturday, November 30, 2013

The birthday night


It is the birthday night, 12:00 am. I am half asleep wishing myself in my broken dream. Suddenly, don't know why but I could feel wetness in my eyes.
I prefer to be alone on my birthdays, like I am the only one in my life. It is just a wish, not possible I know. What if all the wishes become true, possible-impossible whatsoever? What if He gives your childhood back as a birthday gift?

But there are few things which are just not possible. You cannot change your past; you cannot even go into your future- you can only live in your present with full determination to overcome with your past and to shape your future.
Have I gone mad or what, what am I thinking in this dark hour. The silliest thoughts are lingering here and there in my dreams causing my eyes so teary.

And then a slight curve on my lips shows the happiness deep in me. It may sound weird that eyes are wet and at the same time smile is there on my face but let me tell you one thing- life is all about mixed emotions all together. If you are sad today it may fade away the other day.
I wiped away my tears. Someone has truly said, “The best pair in the world is Smile and Cry, They won't meet each other at a time; If they meet it's the best moment in your life ...”
I am happy now. 


(NoteNo part of this post may be published, reproduced or stored in a retrieval system in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.)
© Snehil Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment