Path to humanity

Path to humanity
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. (Albert Einstein)

Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Golden ring

"I think I'm in love with you. I cannot stop smiling, every time I imagine you. I like glancing at you many a time when you shrug for a silly reason and make poker face. I like when you tie your hairs though you look cuter the other way. I like your big Bengali eyes talking to me in deep ocean-silence. I like your Patiala suit which I actually don't like at all. But I miss your presence when I'm on my own, all alone. I miss being a part of your life. I miss the naive you. I miss loving you in real and hugging you so tight that your warmness would fill my heart with love once again."
"Do you really mean what you've just said or it’s again your writing skills that might have impressed quiet a number of stupid girls in the past? Because, I just don't trust you anymore."
She, ignoring all my sacred feelings for her, had said the bitter truth just like that.
"Well, if you are happy, I must tell you; I have quoted these filmy lines from one of Shahrukh's romantic movie. But if you are not happy, I must leave and never come back to you or to your life."
And I turned to find my exit in next couple of seconds letting her be herself for the rest of the times.
The Golden ring was fading its shine, sinking in the river that he bought the day before they broke up.


-Snehil Srivastava

Picture credit: www.deviantart.com
(Note- No part of this post may be published, reproduced or stored in a retrieval system in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.)
© Snehil Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment