Path to humanity

Path to humanity
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. (Albert Einstein)

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The You in me is child-like


The You in me is child-like.
I have patience. You are impatient who wants to do everything in a day.
I have anger that binds me to be happy. You are limitless happiness, I wish for you and pray.

I am bad in expressing the inside me. You have expressed every bit of that broken but beautiful and real self out of the darkest way.
I do mistakes and lose. You are the only one who always stay.

I find myself helpless at times. You show me strength, hope and that pretty untouched ray.
When I could not sleep. You become my dreams and shape to the beauty that useless clay.

Sometimes I feel absorbent to the pain and tears. Smile. You just say.
I don't understand myself. You have known me day, everyday.
The You in me is child-like.


-Snehil Srivastava
(Note- No part of this post may be published reproduced or stored in a retrieval system in any forms or by any means without the prior permission of the author.)
© Snehil Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment