Path to humanity

Path to humanity
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. (Albert Einstein)

Monday, October 8, 2012

I wish to live again...



My eyes never blinked, that I would be left alone
I saw those stars in the sky, glittering on their own.
Some of 'em are shining and some are fading
Like, life- living and crawling towards the ending.

Everybody ends on their own, left alone but
only memories are precious when eyes rest shut.
Else is hurting most of the times O' Christ-
Living life is Love, hidden in its price.

To lose, to win are parts of life's-game
to Love is serene without excuses lame.
Thought of this immortal truth for a while,
it was lost somewhere my Love, my Precious smile.

I wish to live again in this gorgeous world
 now I am dead; is truth. But not my heart.
Oh God! I hate you that you love me so much
My heart would die in pain without your touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment