Path to humanity

Path to humanity
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. (Albert Einstein)

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Dreamer


There are some good stories and there are some bad stories. And then there are some true stories. Stories, those inspire us to think beyond our limitless capabilities and countless possibilities to be successful in this vast vulnerable world.
That day when everyone was sleeping in their own beautiful world of dreams, his eyes were sleepless but hopeful watching the darkness of night and waiting for the dawn to come up so that he may pour his heart out and tell it that he might be the most unsuccessful man on earth but he is still alive and fighting against all the odds every now and then. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes and thanked God for all His love and affection and started writing; welcoming the dawn which was now shining through the glass window.
"It seems that everything is a dream. And nothing is irrelevant in this dream. Every tiny particle is meant for something. These could have different paths towards one possible destination, which is bound to reach eternity. The best thing about this dream is the journey happening each and every second.
What if there is no sound and I could only here the sound of my heart beats.
What if there is no darkness and I could see the light of happiness showering over me like a soothing November rain.
What if I lie over a snowy mountain, my eyes closed and I touch its snow till it melts through my fingers.
What if I could reach the depth of the ocean and embrace all of its softness deep into me.
What if I die and before that I could actually live."
He stopped writing, closed his diary, packed a few things and moved out of his place leaving everything behind.
He lives somewhere in a small village in Himalayan Mountains, teaching a bunch of village children and living life. He considers himself successful whenever he sees a smiling face because of him. He writes as well, at times.
People call him 'The Dreamer'.

                                                       -Snehil Srivastava

(Note- No part of this post may be published, reproduced or stored in a retrieval system in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.)
© Snehil Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment