Path to humanity

Path to humanity
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. (Albert Einstein)

Sunday, October 4, 2015

I'm a liar, believe me!

I'm a liar, believe me.
I have talked to stones.
They caress me. They listen to me, for long.
I have a strange connection with grass.
She beautifies me. I love walking on her. It feels so strong.
I'm so blissful that I know how warm snow can be.
When I touch him, my heart melts with him.
It seems like he is singing my own songs.
I like staring at night. She tells me to be with her for all the coming times.
We have created a really strong bond.
My incompleteness completes me. She is the greatest happiness in me.
She corrects me and tells me where have I been wrong.
What is not me is becoming me, what is not me cannot become me.
I believe she's become me.
And knows in real where do I belong.
But, I'm a liar. Believe me.

-Snehil Srivastava
 Picture credit: www.soupforthesoul.co.in
(Note- No part of this post may be published reproduced or stored in a retrieval system in any forms or by any means without the prior permission of the author.)
© Snehil Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment