Path to humanity

Path to humanity
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. (Albert Einstein)

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A Relationship - 'No Name'

Lights were off. It was 2 am. She was trying hard to sleep. Gazing into the darkness she could feel her tears rolling out of her eyes. She remembered that day when she herself ended it. He tried to make her understand that to end something could never be the last solution of any problem. Their relationship had no name. It was pure. It was serene. It was complete in its own.

3 years back.

“Listen to me. You know me well, right? You can tell anytime what's in my mind. And this is how it is since the day one. Why you want to give it a name? I'm not offering you anything. It’s not friendship. It’s not whatsoever proposal for the so called crush termed as love, affection or any such thing. So whatever you want to think you can, I have no control on that but dear I have nowhere disrespected you that you need to be rude even if you didn't thought about it.
I don't know if it is bad to try to simply talk to a person although I know that I'm so weird. Yes, intentions could be bad, I am not denying it. But my intentions, I'm more than sure, were not bad; what you perceived from some imaginary world.
So let me talk to you now.

I'm sure, I'm older than you. And I'm also sure that you are a good human being. You choose your FRIENDS, God do not tie them with you as compared to other relationships. You may feel positive for someone or you may get negativity from some other. I don't get any negativity from you, even now. In your case, for me it could be opposite; I don't know why and how, no worries. We all are different. We all think differently but we live in a same beautiful world. Perceptions sometimes could be totally wrong. Please don't be so defensive. It isn’t good.
Take care. See you.”

The same night.
Can this be undone? Is there any possibility we can meet again? I will fight with him, why he did not slap me when I was wrong. I will not name our relationship to anything. He said that he would see me. Where are you? Can you hear me? (She screamed.)

Somewhere, at the same time.
Mummy! Bhaiya is out of coma. Dr. Thapar was on the phone line. He was saying that Bhaiya suddenly cried out loud a few minutes back and was screaming only one name, Nishka.



                                                                                                                       -Snehil Srivastava

Picture credit: www.perspectivesoftroy.com
(Note- No part of this post may be published, reproduced or stored in a retrieval system in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.)
© Snehil Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment