Path to humanity

Path to humanity
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. (Albert Einstein)

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Name, a wish...

I wish...

"I have met many names. None reflects its true meaning. Every name wants to tell me something, something unique, something untold or it's just me who think these stupid useless things.
The best name amongst all is yours. Not for its true meaning but for its true feelings.
When I see you, my belief in the goodness becomes stronger.
When I touch you, I feel that love exists to the eternity in reality.
I wish, I could change my name.
I wish, I could become you.
I wish..."

Miss Nehal Vyom, here is your first cheque and your copy. We wish you all the best for your debut novel, 'You are mine! '

She touched his name on the cover of her book. His existence felt real. His love was. She closed her eyes and wished....


-Snehil Srivastava

Picture credit: www.flickr.com
(Note- No part of this post may be published, reproduced or stored in a retrieval system in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.)
© Snehil Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment