Path to humanity

Path to humanity
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. (Albert Einstein)

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Lost?


Deep down something in me is lost...
that zeal that strength and all...
I claimed my way out into the sun...
now I am burnt down under,within!

All that's mine is gone or stolen?
or else I've squandered that golden!!!
dilemma persist, resists, breaks me down...
if I'm still in me existing or "its" gone?

I ruled out all the books of rules...
fished out all the dirt and lose...
guess what...this world is made of...
that very same earth and rock!!

Lost within...I still think...I will persist!
all these games of trip and tricks...
No one is born with destiny engraved...
I still at least have my high held head!

And on top of all that bullshit...
remember my last wish...
Long term gains short term loss!!
baby I am my own boss!! 

:)  :)  :) hehe!!

                                                                    - Lokesh 'Human@Core'


(NoteNo part of this post may be published, reproduced or stored in a retrieval system in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.)
© Snehil Srivastava

1 comment:

  1. superb snehi....it's realy very fact of your life....samahlo apne apko

    ReplyDelete