Path to humanity

Path to humanity
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. (Albert Einstein)

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Lovely Scars


If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. And if I'm right- world is wrong. I don't care.
When I was lying on that white metal bed in room number 307, city hospital, thinking how in this world I didn't die while I tried hard not to fail that time, I realized even God didn't need me. And suddenly I started laughing. I need myself- I said deep into my heart.
Today, I love these scars on my wrist. They look so beautiful. How wrong I was at that time for the silliest reasons that matter nothing now. I know that God always loved me that’s why He kept me alive. My eyes dwell up this time and a warm teardrop is rolling towards my heart saying that life is a goon. I don't care what world thinks about me or if they are right, they are wrong, what I care about is the love that God had blessed me with to spread to the world.
"Every page has a story, every word has true emotions"- she said to herself. "Why I missed all of it when he was going through the hell me rather why I ignored him?" She sighed. Silence.


(NoteNo part of this post may be published, reproduced or stored in a retrieval system in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.)

© Snehil Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment