Path to humanity

Path to humanity
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. (Albert Einstein)

Monday, October 6, 2014

A tale of smiling fight


"These clouds of confusion have filled my heart with your kissing smile.
You fight with me.
And you respect every tiny thought of mine, as in last few days you and I haven't spoken a single word and you never initiated. Respect?
I don't like you for this. Huhh!
But I ..........."

"I have a say now, I wish you could see me writing about your smile.
You won't be impressed, I am damn sure but you could see that I look cute thinking about you.
I am so tired deep into my heart but I don't wanna sleep.
I don't want skip thinking you and your loving fights.
I like myself smiling sometimes but when you smile I become compassionate.
Let's initiate. See, I have initiated.
Suggest me some topic at least."


Both were happy not together. Destiny wanted them to be together though. Something made them apart. Something cruel. Something inhumane. Death!

Picture credit: www.twistales.com

(NoteNo part of this post may be published, reproduced or stored in a retrieval system in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.)


© Snehil Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment