Path to humanity

Path to humanity
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. (Albert Einstein)

Monday, December 22, 2014

Do you read me?

I saw you again, in my dreams. You did not fight with me today but you loved me. You were caressing me with all your heart. And your hug; it was all the same that you used to pour over me every time we met. I wanted to but could not find mere a second of your fake love. It was all true that I always saw in you. I was telling you when we first met and you were late, to bring me those beautiful red roses.
Roses! Our love is no different of that bunch of roses. It had beauty and fragrance. It had the power to sustain among thorns of life. But It had a true life that it had to end one day.
"I kill you."- you said that to me. And I could only smile. You winked. I smiled. You smiled. I smile even today when I saw you again, in my dreams.
"Do you read me?"- I asked.
I had to wake up, you never replied.

Picture credit: www.viwallpaper.com

(Note- No part of this post may be published, reproduced or stored in a retrieval system in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.)
© Snehil Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment