Path to humanity

Path to humanity
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. (Albert Einstein)

Thursday, December 11, 2014

The reality check- All is Black


The day and the night seems to be together at times but are they really so, together. I have asked this question many a times to myself. Somehow, I almost got the answer once. I was about to reach that conclusion and suddenly what I saw, the emptiness between them. The connecting thread was broken into pieces that might have shown their reality.
They are now complete in nature; on the other hand none is indeed. I'm skeptical though I'm not confused rather quiet sure that they never meant to be together. How it all started and when or even it ever started in real or not? These answers shall have an essence of strangeness in them.
What if one day they meet again, what if one night they know each other? Not possible; people says so moreover science proves it. Laughter! I don’t consider science or people or anything superior than Him, The creator. Does He exist? Period.
And to challenge their distinct existence one has to sleep considering the fact that all is black which won’t really differentiate their co-existence but prove it. This contradiction will be the answer of togetherness.
The day and the night are one.

Picture credit: www.favim.com/image/465849/

(Note- No part of this post may be published, reproduced or stored in a retrieval system in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.)
© Snehil Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment