Path to humanity

Path to humanity
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. (Albert Einstein)

Monday, September 29, 2014

I Love You* (*conditions applied)


"So many preconditions for love, of love but no love.
That day when I first loved you,
I had only one thing in my mind- 'I love you.'
But I was naive that I believed myself.
I should also had some preconditions for love, of love but no love.
And I am sure you could have been with me forever."

The pieces of his anger filled letter tells her, his all emotions- but of no use now. They were meant to be together. It was meaningless though.


Picture credit: www.mazeoflove.com


(NoteNo part of this post may be published, reproduced or stored in a retrieval system in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.)

© Snehil Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment