Path to humanity

Path to humanity
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. (Albert Einstein)

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Inner Peace

I saw him today. He was restless.
He seemed bit confused too.
I think that pain in him is still alive,
However he once said- 'it died'.
But he never told me how.
I think he is alone, but he usually
do not show his real self.
Once I fought with him
for all this unnecessary ego in him
Coz' I know he cries sometimes.
The conflict between world and him
tells the real story.
He is spontaneous in his nature.
and I should not be missing him anyway.
I have a question, please answer me.
Inner Peace, where have you gone?


Picture credit: www.finerminds.com

(NoteNo part of this post may be published, reproduced or stored in a retrieval system in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.)

© Snehil Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment