Path to humanity

Path to humanity
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. (Albert Einstein)

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Past was not innocent.


"I have unfolded my past after many years.
The pages of the mystery 'story' seems darker in every reluctant fold made then.
I had a dream.
Dream of trust.
Trust over my life.
But I cried that I wanted to sleep, forever.
I was innocent. Past was not."

"I will cry in my dreams too if I sleep now. Better to awake.
And never sleep again."

("The past is gone. You are free."- she murmured to herself wiping out a tear drop from his diary. It was already soaked deep into the pages of trust. She was happy now. And so he is, somewhere awaken.)


मैंने बरसों बाद अपने अतीत के पन्नों को पलटा है। इस रहस्यमयी 'कहानी' के तबके पन्नों की हर एक बेमानी तह और भी काली लग रही है। मैंने एक ख़्वाब देखा था। ख़्वाब एक ऐतबार का। ऐतबार ज़िन्दगी पर। पर हर एक आंसू वजह थे मेरी सदा के लिए आने वाली नींद के लिए। मासूमियत थी मुझमें। जो अतीत में नहीं थी।

अगर मैं अब सो गया तो ये आंसू मेरे ख्वाबों में फिर से आएंगे। बेहतर होगा जगे रहने। और दुबारा कभी ना सोना।

("अतीत जा चुका है। तुम आज़ाद हो।"- अपने आंसू की उस बूँद को मिटाते हुए उसने खुद से कहा। आंसू पहले ही ऐतबार के पन्नों में गहरे तक जज़्ब हो चूका था। वो अब खुश थी। और वह भी, कहीं और आँखों में उन्हीं ख्वाबों को लिए हुए।

Photo credit: theparentcue.org and recruitmentbuzz.co.uk

(NoteNo part of this post may be published, reproduced or stored in a retrieval system in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.)
© Snehil Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment